Friday, February 4, 2011

Myopia |Improve Your Eyesight Naturally

The global prevalence of Myopia is estimated from 800 million to 2.3 billion.
My daughter and I were two of the millions of people diagnosed with Myopia in 2009. As a mother, I wanted to know more about myopia, (the cause, and treatment) was there a cure. I searched on and off-line. I read many articles on the subject. My daughter started wearing glasses and later went on to wearing contact lenses; I on the other hand started buying reading glasses for the local drug store.

While visiting the local health-food store I stumbled upon a book titled “The Master Cleanser” by Stanley Burroughs. I had tried “The Master Cleanse” with a few of my friends and found it to be very cleansing and beneficial as a weight loss program, but I had never read the book. On page 43 of the book, I read a formula for eye drops. Below is a quote from page 43:The Master Cleanser

Special Formula for Eye Drops
This formula has been used with most excellent results for many years with absolutely no dangerous side effects…Many cases of glaucoma, cataracts, spots, film, and growths of various kind have completely disappeared…Many people have completely overcome the necessity for glasses. In ALL cases, eyes have improved greatly. Most people would do well to learn and perform eye exercises to insure the retention of normal vision. (Burroughs, 1976)
I bought the book (The Master Cleanse) and the three items necessary to create the eye drops. I purchase an eye-drop bottle at the local pharmacy, went home and put the formula together in less than 5 minutes.
After about a month of using the eye-drops, I began to notice an improvement in my vision and decided to look for an eye exercise program to help increase the correction of my vision; that is when I came across the program discovered by Dr. William H. Bates, “Vision Without Glasses.”
Vision Without Glasses
My daughter and I have been utilizing this method for over a year now, and neither my daughter nor I are wearing glasses or contacts as of this publication. We have joined the ranks of a few hundred people who have taken responsibility for their eyesight, done the necessary research and are truly living the life of “Vision without Glasses,” Improving our eyesight naturally.

My daughter and I are no longer numbered with the 800 million to 2.3 billion Myopia suffers around the world.

Do your research; know the facts and improve eyesight naturally. Act now… your eyesight depends on it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm interested in how this remedy worked for you? I am near sighted and one of my eyes has been drastically damaged from sun. I would like to know what exactly kind of brands you used for the recipe and how many times you used it. I'm kind of scared that if I buy basic brands for ingredients then I would cause more damage on my eyes. Would appreciate your reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm interested in how this remedy worked for you? I am near sighted and one of my eyes has been drastically damaged from sun. I would like to know what exactly kind of brands you used for the recipe and how many times you used it. I'm kind of scared that if I buy basic brands for ingredients then I would cause more damage on my eyes. Would appreciate your reply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am indeed very grateful to God for his goodness in my life, and also I want to use this medium to extend my gratitude to Doctor Uwadia Amenifo for curing me of my glaucoma and diabetes with his wonderful herbs. Beloved brothers and sisters Milk David is my name, I suffered from diabetes for 20 years my sugar level was over 200. In addition to that I was also having great issues with my eyes my doctor diagnosed cataract/glaucoma. This problem was as a result of my work in the banking sector where my eyes was always exposed to a computer set.it became worst that I was unable to see anything clearly. When one is close to me, I could only see the head to the chest. My doctor prescribed so many medicines for me, and I was taking medicine for both my diabetes and glaucoma. But the medicines were not doing me well, as I was still suffering from both ailments. But someone introduced me to an herbalist Dr Amenifo, and I got in contact with him. After explaining to him, he assured me of total cure with his herbal medicine off course no harm in trying I tried to believe him and I gave him a try. Behold he prepared the herbal medicine and shipped it to me, I used it as prescribed by him, and behold I am totally free and cured for first my glaucoma, and the second arrangement was made to also cure me of my diabetes, he prepared the herbal medicine for diabetes, and shipped it to me. After using it my brothers I am here to say I am now totally cured of my diabetes my current sugar level now is 100. Please I want you all to help me say a big thanks to Dr Uwadia for saving my life. In case you have problems same as mine as I then was, please I advise you to immediately contact Dr Uwadia, and get your permanent cure. His contact details are as follows. Email (doctoruwadiaamenifo@gmail.com) and his digit is (+2349052015874).

    ReplyDelete